Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After seeing all the people write back to Angela's blog, Ashley decided she needed to start her own blog as well. This will give her friends and teachers at Clairbourn first grade a chance to see what she's doing in Asia. She's quite the typist already but in the interest of time, Mommy has agreed to DICTATE what she says verbatim. NO EDITING allowed, Ashley said. Enjoy her blog and please post comments too!
3 comments:
A cruise?!?! That's so exciting! If you have internet connection on the ship, try to keep your blog going so we can follow your adventure. I love 叉燒包 (pork buns) too. I was so sad when I became a vegetarian because I couldn't eat them anymore. My dad and Amy Mommy live by a new vegetarian restaurant that makes them. They were super good and yummy for my tummy. :D
Love,
Your aunt/cousin, Nancy
wow, miss ashley, you are doing a wonderful job letting us all see the sights that you are, through your eyes and words. i couldn't be prouder!!! enjoy all the times you are having....this will be great to look back upon in the years to come. miss linda
i love food too!! sounds like you are having a great time! auntie yune
Post a Comment